Photo

Thought It Was Time To Start Posting Again!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4941 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:09

Don't think I have posted for a while now - its been a case of either not being here, busy or just could not be bothered 8) LOL

Anyway I just can't believe how quick this time has gone and before I know it, I'm back in the thick of it all.

I have also decided that I am only going to do one set of bride and groom toppers a week this year after it all getting out of hand last year and taking over my life to the point that I never had a chance to breath!!!

I have already got quite a few orders for next year and I am also going to try and get ahead of those and leave myself time to get them posted out in plenty of time.

I really need to get myself sorted out paperwise and organise this room better.................will have to get a small filing cabinet I think to keep everything in one place.

Just posting a couple of pictures of the clocks Wyatt made plus some toppers I had to finish off christmas week.

And then its back to normal and trying to catch up with what being going on with you all!

Just sitting here listening Leona Lewis' disk as I've not had a chance to listen to it yet!!!

Pauline :good:

Thes are the two clocks Wyatt made for wc members.

Attached Files

Edited by PaulineC, 30 December 2007 - 15:15.

#2 marie4nick

marie4nick

Little Mrs Innocent !!!!

• Gob Squad!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6601 posts
  • Wedding:26th april 2008

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:15

i have her album too its lovely and so is the clock !! welcome back hope you had a good 1 Mrs xxx

#3 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • 4941 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:20

One Scooby doo Clock.

:drinks:

This topper was made for a special little girls' 3rd birthday.

:good:

Attached Files

#4 marie4nick

marie4nick

Little Mrs Innocent !!!!

• Gob Squad!
  • 6601 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:21

well done Pauline and Wyatt

#5 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • 4941 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:27

I think this groom kind of 'overshadowed' the bride here!

well done Pauline and Wyatt

Thanks Marie :drinks: .............by the way your clock is ready apart from the number and hands put on, so just give us a shout when you want it sent to you! Did you have a good christmas and did Santa bring you what you wished for?

Pauline xx

Attached Files

#6 marie4nick

marie4nick

Little Mrs Innocent !!!!

• Gob Squad!
  • 6601 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 15:28

aww thats like Nick and I lol

yeah xmas was good Kids loved it .,.. im ready when you are hun re clock xx

#7 madmooer

madmooer

GOBBY!!!

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7338 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 16:03

WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!!! :yahoo: fab toppers and clocks btw :)

#8 dmca08

dmca08

CHINA

• Member 500+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 835 posts
  • Wedding:11 Apr 08

Posted 30 December 2007 - 17:12

All looks great Pauline!

#9 helnedd

helnedd

SILVER

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1482 posts
  • Wedding:11-09-2009

Posted 30 December 2007 - 17:15

Oh super Pauline well done to you and Wyatt.........

xxx

#10 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • 4941 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 01:17

Thanks very muchley :lol:

Was going to post a couple more photo's but it takes so long so I gave up until tomorrow!

Pauline :drinks:

#11 flowergem4u

flowergem4u

RUBY

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3777 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 05:35

brilliant clocks as usual pauline.....love the topper too.....that def looks like me and rob....i'm ft 10.05" and hes 6ft...lol
good to see ya back.....gotta laugh where you say you will do 1 topper a week....i'm placing bets....cos i'm sure you cant do it....u r too addicted to making them.
linda x

#12 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • 4941 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:22

brilliant clocks as usual pauline.....love the topper too.....that def looks like me and rob....i'm ft 10.05" and hes 6ft...lol
good to see ya back.....gotta laugh where you say you will do 1 topper a week....i'm placing bets....cos i'm sure you cant do it....u r too addicted to making them.
linda x

Linda!! feels like its ages since we spoke!!!

The bride was a bit worried because of the height difference but I didi it <smug cursey> LOL.

ooo Linda, if they expand my contract again at the end of January I really will only have time to do one set of toppers a week :P lol......... but if that one's ends, I going for an interview on Friday for another part time job so lets see if the saying 'when one doors closes another one opens' is true!!

If thats the case, it will be me working part time in an office, part time for wc and one topper a week.....if you get me!! LOL.......and thats more than enough for anybody I think.

okay, have to say that IF my contract is not extended and I DON'T get the other job, then yes, I will be able to (ha, will have to) do more than one topper a week to keep the bills from piling up at the door.

Whatever turns out, I have a good feeling that 2008 is going to be THE year for me and Wyatt!!!!

Pauline :good:

#13 Bridezilla

Bridezilla

GOBBY!!!

• Retired Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13095 posts

Posted 31 December 2007 - 12:56

Glad to see you back hun, we missed ya! Everything is looking brill

#14 INeverThought

INeverThought

SILVER

• Member 500+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1697 posts
  • Wedding:10 Aug 2002

Posted 31 December 2007 - 16:05

Pauline

so glad to see you back up and running again and ready to hit 2008!!!!! you go girl... love the clock well i would say that as it is now in my daughters bedroom and sh loves it.... plus the toppers are fab as always.... well we shall see if you stick to your 1 a week goal eh?? at least you are being sensible and organised is that your new years resolution???? i am gonna try and get organised and spend time getting more creative ha ha i will try!!!

Nic xxxxx

#15 purpleshoe

purpleshoe

SILVER

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1211 posts
  • Wedding:15/01/2008

Posted 31 December 2007 - 16:10

hi pauline, just popped in to say hello!!

lovely toppers as always!!

#16 Kraftikards

Kraftikards

Krafti-Kreative-Krazie

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2404 posts
  • Wedding:15.11.2006

Posted 01 January 2008 - 16:06

One Scooby doo Clock.

:drinks:

This topper was made for a special little girls' 3rd birthday.

:good:

That topper is of my little lady Harley in her bridesmaid dress and I must say the attention to detail is second to none.

Pauline made her perfectly even down to her sparkly shoes, we received many compliments from people saying how cute it was and how unique it was!

Thank you sooooo much Pauline, I wil be back to get another shortly as I am celebrating a big birthday this year and would love one to sit proudly on my cake at my party.

I would not hesitate in recommending you to others.

Thanks again x

#17 PaulineC

PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • 4941 posts

Posted 01 January 2008 - 21:20

Pauline

so glad to see you back up and running again and ready to hit 2008!!!!! you go girl... love the clock well i would say that as it is now in my daughters bedroom and sh loves it.... plus the toppers are fab as always.... well we shall see if you stick to your 1 a week goal eh?? at least you are being sensible and organised is that your new years resolution???? i am gonna try and get organised and spend time getting more creative ha ha i will try!!!

Nic xxxxx

oooo yaaaaa Nic, so glad that the clock has been a success!!

now where on earth did you see me use that word 'organised'???????? :rofl: I tell myself every week that I really MUST get sorted and it never really falls into place!

That topper is of my little lady Harley in her bridesmaid dress and I must say the attention to detail is second to none.

Pauline made her perfectly even down to her sparkly shoes, we received many compliments from people saying how cute it was and how unique it was!

Thank you sooooo much Pauline, I wil be back to get another shortly as I am celebrating a big birthday this year and would love one to sit proudly on my cake at my party.

I would not hesitate in recommending you to others.

Thanks again x

Thanks for letting me know Zoe! Harley was a joy to 'copy' and I'm pleased that you all liked it!!

Only too happy to get one sorted out for your 30th as well, just give me a shout when your ready and we can go from there!

#18 Kraftikards

Kraftikards

Krafti-Kreative-Krazie

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2404 posts
  • Wedding:15.11.2006

Posted 01 January 2008 - 21:38

Thanks for letting me know Zoe! Harley was a joy to 'copy' and I'm pleased that you all liked it!!

Only too happy to get one sorted out for your 30th as well, just give me a shout when your ready and we can go from there!

No problem Pauline, I will most certainly be in contact real soon as my birthday is only in March so talk soon x