#1 Pepper07

Pepper07

PAPER

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding:3rd Jan 2010

Posted 08 July 2008 - 10:20

hi

i was wondering if anybody knew any nice wedding venues that will cater for about 35 guests in or around north yorkshire? we are wanting a small intimate family wedding so thats all the numbers we need??

thanks for your help! :)

#2 pinkleader

pinkleader

PAPER

• Member 10+
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Wedding:May 2009

Posted 12 July 2008 - 15:21

The you and your wedding site lets you do a search for venues and i found it really useful.
Hope that helps.

#3 pictorialism

pictorialism

CHINA

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 17:22

You could try The Treasurers House in York or Beningborough Hall also in York. These are both beautiful places and cater for 2 to 100 guests. Prices are reasonable at Beningborough Hall too. The Treasurers house is in York centre so you may have to look into parking.
Good luck
Sam
xx

#4 crystalvelvet

crystalvelvet

Sparkles!

• Member 500+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2453 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:48

You could try The Treasurers House in York or Beningborough Hall also in York. These are both beautiful places and cater for 2 to 100 guests. Prices are reasonable at Beningborough Hall too. The Treasurers house is in York centre so you may have to look into parking.
Good luck
Sam
xx

There are lots of park and ride schemes from all over the outskirts of york and the treasure house is right in the centre so it wouldn't bee difficult to get there.

#5 pictorialism

pictorialism

CHINA

• Member 10+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 907 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:51

There are lots of park and ride schemes from all over the outskirts of york and the treasure house is right in the centre so it wouldn't bee difficult to get there.

yes I know, I was thinking about the bride having to listen to her guests moaning about not being able to park at the venue.....you know what guests are like, they will find something to moan about :lol:
Sam
xx

#6 David

David

DIAMOND

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6894 posts
  • Wedding:2nd August 2003

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:36

Hi Pepper, did you manage to find venue?

#7 Pepper07

Pepper07

PAPER

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Wedding:3rd Jan 2010

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:32

Hi David

Yes we are looking at Holdsworth House in Halifax, we had to start looking at a bigger area than north yorkshire as we couldn't find anything suitable...

thanks for all your replies! x