Posted 19 August 2011 - 13:38

would you buy a wedding dress from an online wedding shop

#2 PaulineC

GOLD

• Global Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4941 posts

Posted 19 August 2011 - 13:55

I would imagine the reputation of the online store and knowing some who have ordered from them would be a huge help in deciding to buy from online.

I have know a couple buy from ebay and been happy with them, but then again, reputation is the selling point!

Pauline :)

#3 AJTImages

PAPER

• Pip
  • 5 posts
  • Wedding:14/7/11

Posted 22 August 2011 - 10:49

I belive my lovely wife found hers via internet though as you can imagine I did not have much of an input in that descision. I may be biased but it was a spectacular dress, black and white and quite possibly the nicest I have ever seen.

#4 Kirsty

PAPER

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Wedding:3/7/2010

Posted 02 September 2011 - 14:30

hey, i think i would buy a dress online,however i would buy it with enough time to have any alterations done to the dress. I think online you can get some beautiful dresses. I done wedding make up and have alot of brides that have bought online and they have had no problems and the dresses have been stunning and cheaper.
Kirsty xx

#5 KelsMrs2B

SILVER

• Member 500+
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Wedding:29 Oct 2011

Posted 02 September 2011 - 15:12

I Wouldn't (my personal opinion)

After having meeting the most lovliest women, i would've been gutted to of missed out on the experience of trying on dresses.
I Loved the personal experience of it all.

I was looking at buying online, and even found the dress i wanted (initially) but ended up going to a shop and trying various on, when i found 'The One'.
It's much better to try some on before so you know what actually suits you - as i found out, the style i liked, didn't actually suit me & i went for something i wouldn't of gone for.

Each to their own & thats what makes the experience of getting married Unique :D x